Flood Warning IndianaState Weather Alerts

Flood Warning
...the Flood Warning Continues For The Following Rivers In Indiana... Kentucky...illinois...missouri... Ohio River At Newburgh Dam...mount Vernon...j.t. Myers Dam... Shawneetown...brookport Dam...grand Chain Dam And Cairo .minor Flooding Continues Along The Ohio River. At Newburgh Dam, Mount Vernon, And Jt Meyers Dam The River Is Forecast To Rise Above ...Read More.
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:58amExpires: April 25, 2018 at 11:00amTarget Area: Posey

Flood Warning
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:58amExpires: April 25, 2018 at 7:20pmTarget Area: Spencer; Vanderburgh; Warrick

Flood Warning
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:58amExpires: April 26, 2018 at 11:20amTarget Area: Posey; Vanderburgh

Flood Warning
...a Flood Warning Continues For Portions Of The Following Rivers In Western And Southern Indiana... Muscatatuck River...wabash River... .lowland Flooding Continues Along The Wabash And Muscatatuck River. The Wabash River Has Crested At Points Upstream Of Hutsonville And Will Remain Nearly Steady Along Points Downstream Through The End Of ...Read More.
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:53amExpires: April 20, 2018 at 11:53amTarget Area: Jackson; Lawrence; Washington

Flood Warning
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:53amExpires: April 20, 2018 at 12:30pmTarget Area: Parke; Vermillion; Vigo

Flood Warning
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:53amExpires: April 21, 2018 at 12:30amTarget Area: Sullivan; Vigo

Flood Warning
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:53amExpires: April 22, 2018 at 12:17pmTarget Area: Knox; Sullivan

Flood Warning
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 11:53amExpires: April 22, 2018 at 4:15pmTarget Area: Knox; Sullivan

Flood Warning
...the Flood Warning Has Been Extended For The Following Rivers... Tiffin River Near Stryker Affecting Defiance...fulton And Williams Counties ...the Flood Warning Continues For The Following Rivers... Saint Joseph River Ohio Above Newville Affecting Allen...de Kalb And Defiance Counties ...Read More.
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 10:18amExpires: April 21, 2018 at 8:00amTarget Area: Allen; De Kalb

Flood Warning
...the Flood Warning Continues For The Following Rivers In Indiana... Kankakee River At Shelby Affecting Lake And Newton Counties The Flood Warning Continues For The Kankakee River At Shelby. * Until Tuesday Afternoon. * At 645 Am Thursday The Stage Was 9.6 Feet. ...Read More.
Effective: April 19, 2018 at 8:31amExpires: April 24, 2018 at 2:00pmTarget Area: Lake; Newton

Freeze Warning
...areas Of Frost Expected Late Tonight... .high Pressure Will Move East Across Iowa Tonight. North Winds Will Bring Frosty Temperatures For Late Tonight And Early Friday Morning. ...freeze Warning Remains In Effect From 1 Am To 9 Am Cdt Friday... ...Read More.
Effective: April 20, 2018 at 2:00amExpires: April 20, 2018 at 10:00amTarget Area: Gibson; Pike

Freeze Warning
...frost And Freezing Temperatures Possible Tonight... .temperatures Will Drop To Near Freezing For A Few Hours Overnight. The Best Chance For A Freeze Will Be In The Sheltered Valleys Of The Bluegrass Region, And In Southern Indiana. Patchy Frost Is Also Likely, Especially In Southern Portions Of The Bluegrass Region. ...Read More.
Effective: April 20, 2018 at 1:00amExpires: April 20, 2018 at 10:00amTarget Area: Clark; Dubois; Jefferson; Orange; Scott; Washington

Freeze Warning
...freeze Warning Remains In Effect From Midnight Tonight To 9 Am Edt Friday... * Temperature...low Temperatures In The Upper 20s To Around 30 Degrees Are Expected In The Warning Area. * Impacts...temperature Sensitive Vegetation That Is Unprotected May Be Damaged Or Killed. ...Read More.
Effective: April 20, 2018 at 12:00amExpires: April 20, 2018 at 9:00amTarget Area: Bartholomew; Brown; Clay; Daviess; Decatur; Greene; Hancock; Hendricks; Jackson; Jennings; Johnson; Knox; Lawrence; Marion; Martin; Monroe; Morgan; Owen; Putnam; Rush; Shelby; Sullivan; Vigo

Freeze Warning
...freeze Warning Remains In Effect From 2 Am To 9 Am Edt Friday... * Temperatures...lows Will Fall Into The Lower 30s. * Timing...temperatures Will Fall Below Freezing Tonight And Will Remain Below Freezing Until 9 Am Friday. * Impacts...unprotected Outdoor Plants Will Likely Be Damaged Or ...Read More.
Effective: April 20, 2018 at 2:00amExpires: April 20, 2018 at 9:00amTarget Area: Dearborn; Fayette; Franklin; Ohio; Ripley; Switzerland; Union; Wayne

Statement regarding January 26, 2018 incident involving naked man

Statement regarding January 26, 2018 incident involving naked man

Ladies, gentlemen, transgender ladies and transgender gentlemen of my friends, fans, and colleagues:

WEBMASTER’s NOTE: Aeverine “Ava” (Zinn) Nieves currently lives in the immediate vicinity.  The incident Friday is unrelated to a similar incident on Tuesday January 23 (as unlike Friday’s incident, the January 23 incident was a justified incident to taking corrective measures after an alleged unlawful residential entry).

Tonight (January 26, 2018), almost six hours ago, I was alerted by one of my neighbours about inappropriate conduct in the apartment complex that houses yours truly and to a lesser extent Aeverine Zinn Holdings.

In consulting with that particular neighbor and the landlady, it was the best to detain the “naked guy” (identified by yours truly as a longtime neighbor Mark) rather than making a citizen’s arrest until police arrived.

While it was not the first time I’ve heard about this particular behavior that I’ve seen over my 25 years of retailing and 19 years of my webmastering career. I will say out of all sincerity, it was probably one of the sickest (if not THE SICKEST) sights I’ve seen in my personal and professional career.

My highest priority for both my family and my staff and consultants at Aeverine Zinn Holdings and to some extent, my neighbours, fans, friends, and their significant others/families is to create an appropriate environment where everyone feels safe, protected, and secure.

There are certain rules and obligations I’ve personally have adopted since my company started in 1999, in my role as the founder, Owner/CEO, and Principal Webmaster of Aeverine Zinn Holdings that I must comply by in order be a legitimate tenant (personal/resident as far as yours truly and/or commercial/business for Aeverine Zinn Holdings) and my compliances and standards department staff I work with make sure things are done properly.

However, in recent months and years, there have been times where certain consultants and staff I work with not to do something I ask of until my consent is given and when I say “You may not do (name of task or something I ask) until I give you the okay to do” it means exactly nothing more than that.

Additionally, a second priority for myself and for Aeverine Zinn Holdings is to create a secure environment to make sure our everyone and every item at every single venue owned and/or operated by Aeverine Zinn Holdings and myself are in fact safe and protected by implanting additional security measures including security guards 24/7, metal detectors, surveillance cameras, etc. I understand that is is not a very popular decision with many individuals or my staff at this time, but after countless senseless acts of workplace violence and thefts, the time has come to implement beefed up security at every single venue owned and/or operated by Aeverine Zinn Holdings and/or manages by yours truly in order to ensure that any actions that contravenes to the core values of Aeverine Zinn Holdings and/or yours truly, Aeverine “Ava” Frathleen (Zinn) Nieves, my family, my children and grandchildren are truly met with consequences, no matter who the offender.

As a resident and entrepreneur living in the city of Marion, Indiana, my family, my cousins (Linda, Sharon, Patricia, Robert, and half-cousin Regina), and I are disgustingly repulsively sickened by this turn of events following an irrelevant and unrelated August 2017 stabbing.

As a 35 year old woman of my word I made several personal promises I vowed to my mother (then as a 19 year old man) in May 2002 I would keep and I’ve fulfilled the honours I inherited from a World Ward II veteran (my father), a homemaker, an auto mechanic (my brother, Albert), and we as a family, friends, fans, and colleagues will move forward and face this both personally as a family (with my children, nieces, nephews, cousins, grandchildren) and as a retail and digital media holdings conglomerate (with my staff whether they’ve been with my company since November 1, 1999, a Moderator or Villain on Vote for the Girls USA, Vape Bar & Grill Ava Zinn, or any division or subsidiary of Aeverine Zinn Holdings) — and with the power of myself and my company do this as transparent a manner as we can like we did in past incidents. To that end, Karly (Jameson), Alexandra (Moffitt), Maribel (Mort), several of my closest friends I’ve known for over 20-25 years, and I will be meeting, talking, or chatting online with many of you as possible throughout the remainder of January and throughout the months of February and March to answer questions you may have.

Ava Zinn & Family
Samantha Zinn
Tiffani (Jenna) Zinn
Tabitha Zinn
Kenneth Alvaraz
Kylee Zinn
Ashli Zinn

Albert Zinn (1977-2002) & Family
Michael (Sheena) Zinn
Leanna Zinn
Shayla Zinn
Reneé Zinn

Margaret Zinn (1943-2002)
Willis Zinn (1925-1984)

© 2018, https:. All rights reserved.

Have any Question or Comment?

Marion Weather

04/19/2018, 16:55 PM

NW
Sunny
53°F
16 mph
real feel: 48°F
current pressure: 30 in
humidity: 37%
wind speed: 16 mph NW
wind gusts: 22 mph
sunrise: 6:58 AM
sunset: 20:25 PM

Want to make a monetary donation, pay to advertise, or just make a monetary donation?

%d bloggers like this: