July 4 is not only is the start of the second half of yours truly, but it also comes with new policies of mine and affecting everyone involved.
One policy that goes into effect on Sunday morning, is designed to crack down on negative comments.
Another new policy aims to negative posts of yours truly called “Ava BS Alerts.” They are similar to Britney BS Alerts on BritneySpears.com. A thrid policy targets recycling and going green.But the big kicker stems from several complaints from people I went to school with over my legal name. Even though I legally had my name changed back when I began my gender transition. Yes, I had my last name changed to Nieves to make it appear I got married, but as of Sunday morning, I have decided to revert to “Aeverine Zinn” for my professional life. Other policies that went into effect July 4 in years past…
- July 4, 1987 (age 4 1/2): Ava’s Dating Policy (see below)
- July 4, 1993 (age 10 1/2): In the event a dating/romantic relationship ends, yours truly can date the best friend of the ex or a recommendation without penalty while I search for my next relationship. The rule was modified on July 4, 1993, and the policy may need a complete rewrite.
- Three such interim relationships occured in 1997, 2000, and potentially 2010
- July 4, 2002 (age 19 1/2): Diet Coke (as well as all other diet soda pop) becomes mandatory.
I want to share a policy that I think should be very interesting (and it has been edited from Senior Memory, written in 2001)
From Senior Memory in 2001:
As I have stated in the open letter to my Facebook friends and fans, I may or may not have mentioend that my fear was well realized should I (now living as a woman) “ask a woman out”, I assume she would probably say “no.” If she has a boyfriend, that is very easy to understand. But if she does NOT have a boyfriend (at the time Senior Memory was written I was living as a male)? That is when things heat up (I even got in trouble a few times at school for this). This is the official policy as modifed during my senior year in high school, and is about to be rewritten:.
- I have to convince the young woman (must be 18 ½ and 22 on 1/4/02) to go out with me.
- When I ask the young woman to go out with me, it makes me feel like just asking the young woman is not enough to go out with me. If possible, I usually try to incite her with pouring cologne all over my shirt. I might want to place a whiff of cologne on my paper notes to any young woman. I do not know about you, but if you live in a region (or school system) that does NOT allow note passing, you might be out of luck.
- Should the young woman want to go out with me she has to follow one rule, no lying. This might have a factor in domestic violence cases, usually..
- I used to make them file an application, but I got told to not do this. This prevented dating violence. (BANNED December 2000)
- I also used to make them take a test, but I got told to not do this anymore as well. (BANNED December 2000)
- Big names will work just okay, but just as long as I know the young woman. THE MAIN THING IS THAT I MUST KNOW THE WOMAN!!!
- I would be better off if I do not go out with any young woman who has red hair and/or is a full-time Resource Room student–this welcomes very bad luck with that kind of relationship like that.
|1987 version (potentially repealed)
||2011 version (PROPOSED)
||Relationship began||Relationship ended
||Length of relationship
||Declared Zinn as the last name
||December 28, 1986
||December 20, 1997
||January 4, 1993
||Longest relationship to date.
||December 21, 1997
||August 15, 2000
||Last full relationship as “Frank”
||August 16, 2000
||May 26, 2001
||Prom date only (4/28/01).
||Angela Willis (1978-2010)
||May 27, 2001
||June 1, 2010
||May 27, 2001 (“marriage”)
||June 3, 2010
||First relationship as “Ava.” Declared open relationship on 7/8/2010
A contingency plan was usually put in place in the event that the woman ever broke up with me, which has never happened. Back to top