This applies to AvaZinn.com, VotefortheGirls.us, and any site owned and/or operated by AEVERINE “AVA” FRATHLEEN (ZINN) NIEVES (herein referred to as Ms. Zinn), or managed by Ms. Zinn.
Effective January 4, 2013
Modified July 4, 2016
All information presented at this site is ©1999-present by Aeverine Frathleen Nieves and/or Aeverine Zinn Holdings. All rights reserved.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with AvaZinn.com, with the exception of User Content as defined below, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Ms. Zinn, and/or her affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such Content. If you operate a Web site and wish to link to AvaZinn.com, you may do so provided you agree to cease such link upon request from AvaZinn.com. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of Ms. Zinn. The permitted use described in this Paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with these Terms of Service.
You may not republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not archive, modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without Ms. Zinn’s permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through AvaZinn.com, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of AvaZinn.com in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Ms. Zinn is the webmaster of AvaZinn.com for the purpose of copyright and other laws.
Ms. Zinn is pleased to hear from visitors and welcome your comments regarding products and services owned and/or operated by Aeverine Zinn Holdings. Unfortunately, however, policy does not allow Aeverine Zinn Holdings to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send any unsolicited original creative materials such as stories or ideas, screenplays, or original artwork. While we do value your feedback on the services and products Ms. Zinn and AvaZinn.com provides, Ms. Zinn request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (unless specifically requested by Ms. Zinn).
The Site does not knowingly accept unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, submissions of scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, ideas or concepts. The Site’s policy is to delete any such submission without reading it or forwarding it to other staff. Therefore, any similarity between an unsolicited submission and any elements in any creative work including, without limitation, a film, series, story, title or concept would be purely coincidental.
If unsolicited submissions are sent via this Site or by any other means, these submissions become the property of Aeverine Zinn Holdings and may be used, copied, sub-licensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed or deleted as Aeverine Zinn Holdings sees fit. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation, credit or notice whatsoever and that by sending an unsolicited submission you waive the right to make any claim against the author, or any parents or affiliates relating to unsolicited submissions, including, without limitation, unfair competition, breach of implied contract or breach of confidentiality.
Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as permitted in these Terms of Service should be directed to Ms. Zinn herself email@example.com. In certain cases, you may be able to use individual stories that appear on AvaZinn.com through online functionality we have specifically designated (e.g., to e-mail a story to a friend or to purchase the rights to reproduce a story for other use). In such cases, Ms. Zinn will tell you directly in the portion of the Content you may use or you will see a link in the Content itself.
- Registration is not required to view certain Content. However, you are required to register if you wish to post a comment or upload a video, or view certain other Content. If you become a Registered Member of AvaZinn.com, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Registration Account. You agree to provide true, accurate, complete, and correct information at the time of registration, and to promptly update this information as needed so that it remains true, accurate, complete, and correct. We reserve the right to terminate your access and use of AvaZinn.com if individuals from more than one household access AvaZinn.com using any single Registration Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer and/or mobile device so others outside your household may not access AvaZinn.com using your name in whole or in part without our permission. If you believe someone has accessed AvaZinn.com using your Registration Account and password without your authorization, e-mail Ms. Zinn immediately at webmaster@AvaZinn.com.
Use of Information by AvaZinn.com. You acknowledge, consent and agree that AvaZinn.com and Ms. Zinn may preserve and disclose your Registration Account information and the contents of your online communications if required to do so by law, or in good faith belief that preservation and/or disclosure is reasonably necessary for the following purposes: (1) to comply with legal process, such as a court order, search warrant, or subpoena; (2) to enforce the terms of this Terms of Service; (3) to render service you request; (4) to protect the rights or property of AvaZinn.com, Ms. Zinn, TI, and her third party suppliers and licensors; or (5) in circumstances that Ms. Zinn deems, in her sole discretion, to pose a threat to the safety of you or others.
User Content Representations and Warranties. By placing material on AvaZinn.com, including but not limited to posting content or communications to any AvaZinn.com bulletin board, forum, blogspace, message or chat area, or posting text, images, audio files or other audio-visual content to the site (“User Content”), you represent and warrant: (1) you own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the User Content you provide and the rights to provide it under these Terms of Service; and, (2) the User Content will not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name in association with the submission of User Content is prohibited (except in those specific areas of AvaZinn.com that specifically ask for unique, fictitious names).
User Content License. For all User Content you post, upload, or otherwise make available (“Provide”) to AvaZinn.com, you grant Ms. Zinn, her affiliates and related entities, including AvaZinn.com and affiliated web sites, and broadcast stations, a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and fully sub-licensable license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, adapt, translate, archive, store, and create derivative works from such User Content, in any form, format, or medium, of any kind now known or later developed. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize Ms. Zinn to share the User Content across all Web sites owned and/or operated by Ms. Zinn, to include the User Content in a searchable format accessible by users of AvaZinn.com and other web sites owned and/or operated by Ms. Zinn, to place advertisements in close proximity to such User Content, and to use your name, likeness and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You waive all moral rights with respect to any User Content you provide to AvaZinn.com. You also grant Ms. Zinn the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you provide or otherwise submit to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, commercial purposes, and developing, manufacturing and marketing commercial products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
User Content Screening and Removal. You acknowledge that AvaZinn.com and/or Ms. Zinn’s designees may or may not pre-screen User Content, and shall have the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion, to move, remove, block, edit, or refuse any User Content for any reason, including without limitation that such User Content violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable.
User Content Assumption of Risk. AvaZinn.com cannot and does not monitor or manage all User Content, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Content. All User Content provided to AvaZinn.com is the sole responsibility of the person who provided it. This means that you are entirely responsible for all User Content that you provide. To protect your safety, please use your best judgement when using AvaZinn.com forums. We discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you. You acknowledge and agree that if you make such disclosures either through posting on any bulletin board, forum, blogspace, message or chat area, or uploading text, images, audio files or other audio-visual content, in classified advertising you place or in other interactive areas, or to third parties in any communication, you do so fully understanding that such information could be used to identify you.
User Content Posting Rules. Any decisions as to whether User Content violates any Posting Rule will be made by AvaZinn.com in Ms. Zinn’s sole discretion and after Ms. Zinn has actual notice of such posting. When you provide User Content, you agree to the following Posting Rules:
- If the photo or video depicts any children under the age of 13, you affirm that you have the express and written permission from the child’s parent and/or guardian to provide the photo or video.
Do not provide User Content that:
- contains copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind without the express permission of the owner of that material.
• contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
• is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
• violates any right of AvaZinn.com or any third party.
• discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
• violates or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance.
• interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use of AvaZinn.com.
• advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
• uses or attempt to use another’s Registration Account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Service.
• uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, material or code.
• disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of AvaZinn.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through AvaZinn.com or affiliated or linked sites.
• “flames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
WARNING: A VIOLATION OF THESE POSTING RULES MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES IN MARION, INDIANA, USA.
Unsolicited Material and Ideas. AvaZinn.com is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas provided to AvaZinn.com. You acknowledge and agree that if you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against AvaZinn.com and Ms. Zinn’s affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is or may be substantially similar to the idea you sent.
General Disclaimer and Limited Liability
Opinions expressed in products created by Ms. Zinn are the opinions of those presenting them and may not represent the views of any other organization. Despite the authoritative tone of this document, it is presented for educational interest only, not direct advice. It contains opinions, sweeping generalizations, and possibly errors or omissions that could be potentially misleading. Ms. Zinn is not a medical, legal, or financial expert, and any information or advice presented here should be verified with a professional in those fields. Ms. Zinn makes no claim or warranty as to the suitability of the information herein for application to any particular individual. YOU, the reader, take sole responsibility for interpretation and application of this information available at AvaZinn.com. Form your own opinions by doing your own research. Some pages on this site discuss and compare products or services. You should make a determination on your own if the information presented here is accurate in your case.
Transactions and E-Commerce. During your visit to Ms. Zinn’s web site you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of a product such as a newspaper subscription, a print or online advertisement or other tangible goods and services. Credit card transactions and order fulfillment are often handled by a third party processing agent, bank or distribution institution. While in most cases transactions are completed without difficulty, there is no such thing as perfect security on the Internet or offline. If you are concerned about online credit card safety, in most cases a telephone number will be made available so you can call us and place your order by phone. AvaZinn.com cannot and does not take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties.
Errors in Advertisements. On occasion, a product or service may not be available at the time or the price as it appears in an advertisement. In such event, or in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology effort, error in the date or length of publication, or error in pricing or product information received from our advertisers or suppliers, you agree AvaZinn.com is not responsible for such errors or discrepancies.
Communications with Third Parties Through AvaZinn.com. Your dealings or communications through AvaZinn.com with any party other than AvaZinn.com are solely between you and that third party. For example, certain areas of AvaZinn.com may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services. In most cases, these transactions will be conducted by our third-party partners and vendors. Under no circumstances will AvaZinn.com and/or Ms. Zinn be held liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party’s policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, concerns or questions relating to materials provided by third parties should be directed to the third party.
During your visit to AvaZinn.com you may link to, or view as part of a frame, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Because AvaZinn.com and/or Ms. Zinn has no control over third party sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that AvaZinn.com and Ms. Zinn herself are not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources, nor for the content, actions, or policies of those sites. Information you provide on such sites, including personal information and transactional information, is subject to the terms of service of those sites.
While AvaZinn.com and Ms. Zinn herself uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content. Ms. Zinn does not represent or warrant that use of any Content will not infringe rights of third parties. Ms. Zinn or AvaZinn.com have no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided by others, including User Content.
USE OF AVAZINN.COM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER MS. ZINN, AVAZINN.COM, AEVERINE ZINN HOLDINGS (Ms. Zinn’s dba), NOR ANY OF MS. ZINN’S AFFILIATED OR RELATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OF ANY OF THEM, MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING AVAZINN.COM, THE CONTENT, ANY ADVERTISING MATERIAL, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH AVAZINN.COM, AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF AVAZINN.COM OR SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES MS. ZINN/AVAZINN.COM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. AVAZINN.COM AND MS. ZINN’s AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY. AVAZINN.COM CONTAINS FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. AVAZINN.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH AVAZINN.COM. ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL AVAZINN.COM OR MS. ZINN, MS. ZINN’S AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, THE CONTENT OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AVAZINN.COM, MS. ZINN OR HER AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $20.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AvaZinn.com and Ms. Zinn (d/b/a Aeverine Zinn Holdings), each of the parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective partners, suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contractors and agents, and sub-licensees from any and all claims (including but not limited to claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding: (1) your use of AvaZinn.com; (2) AvaZinn.com’s and Ms. Zinn’s use of any User Content or information you provide, as long as such use is not inconsistent with this Agreement; (3) information or material provided through your Registration Account, even if not posted by you; and (4) any violation of this Agreement by you.
International Users. AvaZinn.com is controlled, operated and administered by Ms. Zinn from offices and/or venues within the United States. AvaZinn.com/Ms. Zinn makes no representation that materials or Content available through AvaZinn.com are appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use AvaZinn.com or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access AvaZinn.com from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Modifying these Terms. AvaZinn.com reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time in the sole discretion of Ms. ZInn and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing these Terms of Service. Your continued use of AvaZinn.com after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Your use of this site prior to the time these Terms of Service were posted will be governed according to the Terms of Service that applied at the time of your use.
Discontinuation of Service. Ms. Zinn may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of AvaZinn.com, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. Ms. Zinn may deny access to any Registered Member or other user of AvaZinn.com at any time for any reason. In addition, Ms. Zinn or AvaZinn.com may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any Aeverine Zinn Holdings affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires AvaZinn.com or any of their assets.
Choice of Law. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You hereby agree that any cause of action you may have with respect to AvaZinn.com or Ms. Zinn must be filed in a federal or state court located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Statute of Limitations. You agree to file any claim regarding any aspect of this site or these Terms of Service within ninety (90) days of the time in which the events giving rise to such claim began, or you agree to waive such claim.
No Class Actions. You agree no claim subject to these Terms of Service may be brought as a class action.
- If for any reason any provision of this Agreement is found unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties as reflected in that provision, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
No Waiver. Any failure of AvaZinn.com to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
Section Titles. The section titles used in this Agreement are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
- In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, you agree the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding limitations on your use of Content, the license(s) you have granted to AvaZinn.com or Ms. Zinn, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate.
Contact Us. To contact AvaZinn.com, please use the following address:
Aeverine “Ava” (Zinn) Nieves
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Notice of Intellectual Property Infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of Ms. Zinn, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the Registration Account of a Member who is deemed to infringe third party intellectual property rights or to remove User Content that is deemed to be infringing. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is displayed on AvaZinn.com, please provide substantially the following information to the Copyright Agent (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of your copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site (providing us with website URL is the quickest way to help us locate content quickly);
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The copyright agent of Ms. Zinn can be reached as follows:
Mailing Address is available upon request, Telephone number Available Upon Request (voice), firstname.lastname@example.org (email, Subject:Copyright Claim)
Please note that the above contact information is for intellectual property infringement notices only. DO NOT CONTACT Ms. Zinn FOR OTHER INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS. For other inquiries or questions, please use the information listed in the Contact Us section below. Please also note that, pursuant to Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Counter-Notification for Intellectual Property Infringement. If you elect to send us a counter-notice in response to a notice of intellectual property infringement, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to Ms. Zinn (see above for contact information) that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- an electronic or physical signature of the registered user;
- a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (providing us with a website URL is the quickest way to help us locate content quickly);
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- a statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Ms. Zinn may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of intellectual property infringement or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
© 2013 – 2016, avazinn.com. All rights reserved.